≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Vaginismus (painful intercourse)

I had a yeast infection two years ago that triggered a condition called vaginismus, or the involuntary contraction of the pelvic floor muscles around the opening of the vagina. It makes intercourse extremely painful. I've developed bad anxiety about sex as a result. Is there a homeopathic remedy I could take that might help alleviate this? I've been seeing a physical therapist for the last two years but it hasn't had a noticeable effect.
  Hoathie on 2015-03-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
yes you may continue sepia 200 in plussing doses ..i.e. put 2 drops in 30ml water and take 10 drops thrice in aday

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.