≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

discharge before sex

This problem is related with PE. during inercourse I come toooo early. If I start with fast pace then I simply come in 2/3 seconds. but if i controle the pace of the strokes, then I can make it longer up to 15/18 minutes. but for that, I have to
stop many times to control the ejaculation and I must
keep my pace tooo slow. This simply NOT satisfied me.
I consulted with some people regarding this, some
told me if i give some gape then I can last longer but
after her period days, it becomes a gape of 7/8 days
but after that I ejaculate more early then before
becuase I become "FULL".
and during intercourse, i feel more sex than enjoyment.
often i don't get full eriction. one problem is that im remain concious all the time, people are looking me, how i am looking, what other think about me, like that.
i did a lot of mastrubation and even now when i do mastrubate, i ejaculate before getting the full eriction.

Now my age is about 34, as I remember while I see the X movie, by simply touching my private part, I jaculates. and it was happening sicne the my early age.

another problem is that after urination, when i come out from the tiolet, by moving my things a some particular direction, few drops of urine come out ALWAYS. and i feel this problem since the age of 16/17
  akhilesh_20 on 2015-04-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Have a dose of Staphysagria 200c, just one dose, not daily.

Report back in 15 days.
fitness 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.