Endometrioctic cyst in Left ovary of 5 cmSir,
I am tanushree age 27, I am having a Endometriotic cyst of 5 cm in Left ovary now. I was having a Endometrioctic cyst in left ovary at 2012 and that time i have to go through leproscopy but again in december 2014 i have cyst of 5 cm in left ovary again of same type. Though i dont have heavy periods or bleeding but have pain and i came to know about this cyst by chance after a food infectional ultra sound report. I have visited to Batr Hospital Delhi and they have make lost of routine blood test and then prescribed me folic acid tablets, anf Endogest 200mg may be a progeterone tablets for 3 months. they will check after 3 months wheather the cyst is reduced or not but they have told me that it has no permanent solution and I should plan for pregnancy soon But i have got married just for 4 months and i dont want to get pregnant now. And the medicine is to stop my Mensual cycles for 3 months so i will have lots of side effects to. Please please please tell me is it possible to resolve using homeopathic treatment? and will it be a permanent solution or i will get this problem again? and without any side effects? Please reply me... I am very much stressed about my career my health and as they have said can be problem in getting pregnant so abut pregnancy to....
Tanushree52 on 2015-04-13
We cannot say for sure but if the remedy is correct, you have a good chance of getting cured permanently without complications.
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
Tanushree52 7 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? What was happening in your life just before these symptoms were noticed?
6. What time of the day do you suffer the most? What time of the day /night do you feel most energetic and happy?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, hot or cold application, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, sweating, walking, climbing, stool etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have direct relation to any particular external factor or are it something to do with your own biological changes?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality; (at least 10)
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Unsocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine, Empathetic, Introverted.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- How do you respond to consolation during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc.?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you get along with your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-What is your profession? Do you love your profession? What is your dream job?
-Did you have any bereavement in life? How has it affected you?
-Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by guardians?
-Can you remember any unfortunate incident in life that you want to forget?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Do you have any abnormal smell in the urine?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to address your libido in general? Would you say your drive is low, normal or high?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual sensation, thoughts or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases have run in the family in the last two generations both sides?
23. Describe your overall appearance with respect to your BMI, skin type, muscular or flabby etc.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
- Describe the sensations and locations of pain before, during and after the flow.
- How do you generally deal with your sufferings during periods? Do you have any non-medical way of relieving your suffering?
- What is the duration of flow? Is it heavy, medium or light?
- Do you observe clots?
- Do you have mid-cycle spotting? What are the days you have spotting?
- Describe changes in your mental condition or any other peculiar symptom that surfaces before, during or after the flow.
- Do your sufferings increase or decrease as soon as the flow begins?
- Did you ever take birth control pills on a regular basis?
- Have you ever been treated earlier or recently for any gynecological irregularity? Please describe.
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.