≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Scalp Pustules/pimples

I am a guy 27 years old
Acne on the scalp.
after I took homeopathic treatment for hairfall, when in Delhi, year 2011.
Pus discharge from acne
Its good when made cold bad with heat.
Occurs more in winter season.

My sleep is irregular. In fact very erratic.

I am driven by urges and I consider myself, to be a little less practical.
Don't really care about the important things.
Give a lot of thought to unimportant things
Sometimes anxious and depressed. Insecure and fearful.
Feel lethargic most of the time.
Not motivated to do anything.
Little rebellious towards all good things in life. Difficult to convince myself to understand their importance.
Forgetful. Lack of concentration.
Feel thirsty a lot.
obsessive thoughts.
Stil good at studies and work.
Bronchial asthma, typhoid, jaundice, measles, mumps, chicken pox.
  netwiz87 on 2015-05-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Mezerum-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
Homeo Helper
homeo_helper 7 years ago
Doesn't work taken that earlier
netwiz87 7 years ago
Kindly give any other advice??
netwiz87 7 years ago
Pl take one dose of 6 pills of
Psorinum-1m at bed time
Next DAY : No medicines
Then start
Aresenic Alb-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback

Homeo Helper
homeo_helper 7 years ago
Kindly give me your email id, so that i cn forward all details including personal
netwiz87 7 years ago
homeo_lover at rediffmail dot com

Homeo Helper
homeo_helper 7 years ago
I hope you remember you took my case
netwiz87 7 years ago
I have replied on your mail

Homeo Helper
homeo_helper 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.