≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Nosebleeds with sneezing and stuffiness - help needed from 0antivirus0 or other doctor Page 2 of 2

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
GIVE PHOSPHORUS 30c liquid, 2 drops in a tablespoon water, 3 times a day for 2 days,

{if buying pills then 3 pills, 3 times 2 days, chew it, do not swallow with water}

do not eat or drink anything 30 minutes before and after medicine,


[message edited by 0antivirus0 on Thu, 24 Dec 2015 12:33:33 UTC]
0antivirus0 6 years ago
She was prescribed phosphorus 30 earlier and we did not have good results. Her nose bleeds increased to drippy blood streams.
Should I still give phosphorus or something else?
Simran25 6 years ago
try phosphorus again
0antivirus0 6 years ago
Hello doctor,
Astha has been experiencing on and off nose bleeds for the past few months. Mostly her nose bleeds are from her right nostril and normally stop in a few minutes. But for the past month or so she has been having nose bleeds from both nostrils. Her nose bleeds are often accompanied by sneezing. Today she got a nose bleed that was very difficult to control. Drippy blood kept pouring out from both nostrils for more than 15 minutes.
Please recommend a medication to help her with her nose bleeds. Also let me know any foods that she should avoid.
She will be turning 10 years old next month.
Overall, her mood is happy most of the time. She has been experiencing pain in her legs for the past week ( I am assuming those are growing pains).
Looking forward to hear back soon.
Simran25 6 years ago
Hello OantivirusO,
I am still waiting to hear back you regarding the medication for Astha's nose bleeds.
Please let me know.
Simran25 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.