≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Pois and homosexuality

I am an 28 year old male suffering from the so called "Post orgasmic illness Syndrome" from the age of 12 and it has literally ruined my life. This includes depressed mood, Obsessive compulsive disorder, irritability, spinal problems, impaired memory, difficulty in concentrating, can't think quickly and clearly and face socialising problems, severe fatigue 1-2 days after orgasm, sometimes headaches, blurred vision and other physical symptoms like excess sebum secretion for example.

I started treating this condition by visiting a homeopath doctor last Autumn. She has been treating me with dosages of Staphysagria 12ch (and from time to time she repeats with 1M) for a long time. I have seen a big improvement in my condition in terms of stamina and relief from most of the Pois symptoms but not completely cured. Currently I mostly suffer from OCD, nervousness, depressive mood, forgetfullness, lack of motivation and self-control, For example, I easily give into temptations such as masturbating (I have felt free to masturbate a bit more since stated the remedy since it prevents most of the initial side effects). I can't organize my time at all and tend to procastrinate. I have the feeling that time passes too fast! There is too much repetitiveness and routine and boredom into my life which seems I find it difficult to escape from. I feel emotionally flat and lonely. Moreover I have inability to fall asleep (it may take more than 1 hour), suffer from bad quality of sleep and sometimes I feel numbness in my hands during the sleep as a new pois symptom. I also had some problems with urination and prostate but now they have kind of decreased.

In general I am a shy person who has difficulty to express his emotions and form relationships and lack self confidence. I have never had a relationship or a sexual contact with the opposite sex (except visiting a prostitute once). Since my puberty I have developed unwanted homosexual attractions due to addiction to porn and masturbation. I have a few sexual homoerotic contacts. I used to be interested in girls in the past but because of my shyness and impaired social skills I couldn't achieve anything in terms of relations so my heterosexual attraction has decreased and homosexual increased. I feel very unlucky with and being a shy (or undiagnosed Asperger?) person doesn't help because eventhough I have attractive appearance I am like non-existent to others in social occasions. I am desparate about not beeng able to form relationships with the opposite sex and not having the appropriate opportunities in my life to do so. I have felt a lot of anger in my life for this and being disapproved I need a remedy to fight my current stagnation,loneliness, "nirvana state" and indecisiveness, help me find interest and a target in life as well as reverse homosexual attractions if possible! It seems Staph is OK but not sufficient. Thank you in advance
[message edited by pois1987 on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 22:22:14 UTC]
  pois1987 on 2015-06-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If your homeopath has got you this far, I suggest you
find another in person homeopath or one online that
has experience with OCD etc.

This is a forum, not a clinic.Anyone in the world can
come on here and post advice, nothing is regulated.

There are very few real homeopaths on here-you can click
on any persons name and see their profile, how many
posts they have on here, how successful they are etc.

There is one homeopath that has a real practice in
Norway, he is on here infrequently. But he does a lot
of mental cases and he will assess your case if
you email him, for free. His user name is Parakletos,
his real name is Dr. Fleming. His email is Parakletos2012
At gmail dot com.

I think you could get a good second opinion from him.
His website is:

[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 22:47:11 UTC]
simone717 7 years ago
Thank you for your reply. Is there any other homeopath giving advice for free? I would appreciate any advice given on this forum on my issue.
pois1987 7 years ago
You could do a new post-
fill out what you have just said and fill
out this form:


and ask for Rishimba in your headline. See if
he has enough time to take your case-( he is a homeopath)

Your case has to be re-taken and you would
have to go with the new person and leave the old
simone717 7 years ago
If u wish to take suggestions from me, then Please get hold of Selenium-30c.
AsadGhumman 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.