Dr.David and Dr.kadwa suffering from sleep issues due toHello sir,
suffering from block with my nose gets blocked in the morning i believe it is allergic rhinitis.I have described below the symptoms and the cause of the allergy which i have been suffering from i have gone to few Homeopathy doctors but no respite accept overall general health.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
I am suffering from blocked nose in the morning around 6:30 am currently i am living in Bangalore but the issue started when i was in Mumbai in a hotel for a period of 3 months i think was exposed to too much dust mites and later on in middle east i bought a dust mite cover which improved my condition and sleep after i came back to India the problem persists even if surroundings are clean
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
from last 20 years i have also been suffering from hydrosphere. excessive sweating in my palms, feet soles and underarms. it gets worse specially in underarms during winter and summer season. one more thing when i get nervous i start to sweat in palm and underarms but in normal situation i don't have this problem.my hands and feet stay cold during normal temperature and during winter my hand and feet take more time to get warm up than a normal person.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
lack in confidence and not assertive having sleep issues due to which lot of mental stigma and suffering
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
My mind gets wayward and i cannot concentrate on things
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The issue started when i was in Mumbai in a hotel for a period of 3 months i think i was exposed to too much dust mites in the cheap hotels and later on in middle east i bought a dust mite cover which improved my condition and sleep when i came back to India the problem persists even if surroundings are clean, i had sleep related problems from then on i could not sleep used to get up at 6:30 am due to nose block once in a while.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Nose block starts at 6:30 am. i get itchy feeling when i sit at my desk in front of my laptop any time of the day for more than two hours.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Cold weather aggravates blocked nose in summers i feel much comfortable.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I feel much better in the outdoors when i have a itch in the nose while sitting in front of my desk. When i go back to my home town i sleep much better Bangalore is know to cause Combi-43">allergies.But i was fine for 3 years when i came here only when i started travelling and going to cheap hotels i had nose blocks.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
In summer nose block in the morning not that frequent but itchy nose while i am sitting continues in any season this has been happening from last few months.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Feel good during thunderstorm
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I hate noise i use sound blockers in the ear at night to sleep. I cannot take strong smells also i get headache with strong synthetic smells i close doors and windows when i am alone but if i open doors i feel better.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
No i sweat profoundly when i am nervous
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I do not like to be an assertive person i take time to connect with people.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No i do not dream much currently.If i do get dream i am not satisfied with sleep that day
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
i like all foods specially foods cooked with chilies i do not like bottle gourd,cucumber,water melon,ridge gourd,snake gourd i get mild burps if i eat these raw vegetables and anything cooked with a lot of cilantro. I do not like to drink much water only when i am thirsty.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less i only drink when i feel thirsty but if i drink for the sake of it i do not feel good once i drank 2 liters of water all my body filled with water i looked 3-4 lbs heavier for that day.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
If i workout i feel normal hunger but if i just sit around i do not feel hungry at all in winter i feel much hungry for first 15-20 days then its normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
Allergic to groundnut when i was a kid now i am good with it was allergic to diary also but now i am used to both.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat profoundly when i am nervous heavily on armpits and little on limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I go for stool once in three days but if i do not get time i miss that too i have been constipated through out my life if i eat fiber rich food i go everyday to the loo.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
From last two years i have sleep related issue i am not 100% everyday some days its worse i am 50% can not concentrate on work feel sleepy and not hungry at all this has been happening from last 2 years mostly due to nose blocks. I can count on my fingers last two years i slept 100% but when ever i go back home Hyderabad i seem to sleep well i am a bachelor living alone and working.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I keep to myself and try to be alone do not like conflicts and try to minimize them as much as possible but when i am around people i am fine little awkward with new people but i adjust.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I took medication for frequent cold due to temp fluctuations when i was 19 since then i get cold rarely may be once in a year or not at all.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My grand mother and grand father died due to heart issues my father also carries 80% blockage in 3 arteries.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
83 kg, 6 feet height masculine built male .
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
[message edited by ra8ul on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:57:30 UTC]
[message edited by ra8ul on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 18:30:11 UTC]
[message edited by ra8ul on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 19:56:26 UTC]
[message edited by ra8ul on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 19:58:40 UTC]
[message edited by ra8ul on Sat, 20 Jun 2015 12:10:26 UTC]
ra8ul on 2015-06-19
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.