≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

eating problem cp child

Sir my daughter is cp child .she is 4 years ..she dont eats any solid item she drink only liquid.like cerelac by forsely.so what can we gave her for healt and how to learn her that in future she doing walk .
  Satendra pal on 2015-06-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
when did the problem start? is it from birth or developed afterwards? what diseases has she suffered so far ? what are the major health problems running in the family?
telescope 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.