≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Divergent Squint Eye - Infant 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Divergent squint in left eye

I'm male, 31 years. I have squint left eye since childhood. Eyesight is ok. Please suggest me some medicine.
  farmanktk1234 on 2015-06-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I'm waiting for your reply
farmanktk1234 5 years ago
? Help
farmanktk1234 5 years ago
Please take three doses of Agaricus Musc 200 as follows and see how that affects over 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 5 years ago
Dr. Kadwa

I took Agaricus Musc 200 drops as per your advice in the following manner.

On 1 August, I took 2 doses: Morning and evening
On 2 August, I took 1 dose, morning only


Very encouraging. My left eye squint symptoms improved greatly. But after one week after taking the medicine I felt that the medicine has stopped further progress.

Net result is that I'm feeling considerable improvement in my symptoms. Besides, I feel that the medicine has stopped further improvement.

What your advice now? Should I take more doses?
farmanktk1234 5 years ago
Please wait and watch for another 15 days. You may repeat three doses if you find any deterioration in your condition.
kadwa 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.