≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Re: Need help on Chronic Anal fissure and Kind of Hemorrhoid treatment completely

I request to all experienced doctor to Please help me out on this post.

  7428136466 on 2015-07-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
are you still taking medicines from your last post ?
telescope 8 years ago
No since Dr.Thamhankar not replying on my post, so I stopped taking medicines.

7428136466 8 years ago
Please suggest what to do now ?
7428136466 8 years ago
I have put my suggestions on your other post.
telescope 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.