Infertility problem - Pleaaaaase Help!Dear Friend,
I've already posted a forum on it : http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/47064/
But did not get any guidance/help there, now, I want to request you to please help me it if you can please, it will be a BIG help to me !
As I've put on the other forum, I am an azoospermiatic patient(means 0 sperm in semen) and trying to find a good doctor and thru my internet research, I have found only 3 good online homepathic clinics/doctors :
1. Dr. Nik Omar(Malaysia) - who claims to have given birth to a new technique HTI-P2000 for intertility problems and he also has a homeoapthic college there in Malaysia.
2. Dr. Rajesh Shah - The most known online doctor it seems, askdrshahdotcom.
3. Arti Clinic(Gujrat) - Homeopathic clinic sort of 'specialized' in infetility.
I want to know, from your experiences please, which one of the above 3 doctors would be the best for me to take the treatment for my problem(azoospermia) OR may be someone else whom you know have already treated this problem.
Thanks in advance, Request you to please reply this time
azoomale on 2006-01-08
6. current complain-from how many days-
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
15. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.