≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr. Khadwa can you suggest something

Dear Dr.
I am 32 year old unmarried. from Previous one week i am having a problem of fluid come out after urine. When i wash my penis with water i feel fluid.
when this come out i feel so week, pain in my back and legs started. Can you please suggest some medicine?
  jahan8585 on 2015-07-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take the following remedies one by one. You should take the remedy twice a day for 2 days and wait for 7 days. Please don't take the next remedy if you get relief.

Lycopodium 200
Phosphorus 200
Selenium 200

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 7 years ago
Thanks Dr Kadwa.
jahan8585 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.