≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Warts

genital warts2Male, 31, HPV recurring Genital warts5Amount and combination of oral drops for genital warts3need advice - genital warts3genital warts3Dosage thuja capsule 1000 mg : how long and how often per day by genital warts5Genital warts16Genital warts49genital warts2Accute Genital warts3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Male warts on Pubic area

Almost 6 months ago I had 1 wart appeared on my pubic area (right side). In a short period of time the 2nd one appeared. Then I took 30C Lyc. after 5 weeks (aprox.) another wart appeard on the right side of my penis, and the other two started to get bigger. Then I took Sulphur 30C the wart on my penis disappeared, the others got smaller but still didn't disappear.
More than 2 months ago I took NuxVom 30C after a hangover and this was the latest homeopathic remedy that I've taken.
Mind: the warts appeared the first time when I gave the decision of quiting my job to start a new job my own with my uncle. I have sever sleeping problems at night, waking up at least 4-5 times during my sleep and cannot wake up in the mornings. Constantly feeling tired, anxious about the job since not making any profit. Feeling stucked in this situation.

The warts are brown hard, nothing special (no itching, bleeding or bad smell). Do you have any suggestions about my remedy?

[message edited by rokaroka on Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:27:16 UTC]
[message edited by rokaroka on Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:28:03 UTC]
[message edited by rokaroka on Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:28:39 UTC]
  rokaroka on 2015-07-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
take one dose sulphur 30c again.
telescope 8 years ago
rokaroka 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.