≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

sexual & health dieases

1. i'm 21 years old ,cause of bad habit (mustrublation).i’m doing mustrubrate since age of 14. i have developed right testical and penis curved in left side since age 16.it is not causing any pain but testicle grawn large.and hydrocele getting loose ,so kindly tell it's parmanent cure in homiophaty. That medicine solve this problem permanent.
2. Due to mustrublate my penis is curved in left side ,and it’s size is very small and thick , may be penis staraight ,is it possible, then any Cure is available for this problem plese suggest me. Beause i always depress and warry about it.
3. After developing the testicle i have suffering a problem constipation since 6 years ,i try lots of aurvedic and othe medicine but after leaving the medicine problem is restarted .
4. And i always warry about my weight ,my height is 5.8 feet but my boddy weight is 53 kg
So please sugesst me a permanent cure for all thee problem
[message edited by ank70 on Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:57:08 UTC]
  ank70 on 2015-07-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.