≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

developed right testicle & curved penis due to mustrublate 5developed right testicle & curved penis due to mustrublate 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

developed right testicle & curved penis due to mustrublate

1. i'm 21 years old and my weight is 53kgs.i’m doing mustrubrate since age of 14. i have developed right testical since age 15.it is not causing any pain but testicle grawn large.and hydrocele getting loose ,so kindly tell it's permanent cure in homeopathy.

2. Due to mustrublate my penis is curved in left side since age of 16 ,and it’s size is very small and thick , may be penis staraight ,is it possible, then any Cure is available for this problem plese suggest me. Beause i always depress and warry about it.

3. After developing the testicle i have suffering a problem constipation & diegesting since 6 years ,i try lots of aurvedic and othe medicine but after leaving the medicine problem is restarted .

4. And i always warry about my weight ,my height is 174 cm but my body weight is 53 kg
So please sugesst me a permanent cure for all four problem
  ankit kumar on 2015-07-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
day 1 and day 2
Hyoscyamus 200 twice a day

day 3 to day 10
Nux Vomica 200 twice a day

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.