≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

aplastic anaemia 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

aplastic anaemia

One of my relative has been diagnosed with a plastic anaemia. He is a 10 year old boy. Please can someone help me with the contact details of an experienced homeopathy doctor
who has treated such cases.
[message edited by shabnamansari40 on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:42:37 UTC]
[message edited by shabnamansari40 on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 05:40:34 UTC]
  shabnamansari40 on 2015-07-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
In homeopathy treatment is based on totality of symptoms. It is not targeted at a specific disease condition. Please take him to your nearby homeopath.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.