≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

"URGENT" PLZZZ HELPpremature ejaculation

I am male 24. I have this problem of premature ejaculation. i have been masturbating since early age. While having sex i ejaculate too early, like in just 5-10 strokes. Please provide me some medication, i had to face embarrassment so many times infront of my gf. I am from india.

thank you.
[message edited by saurabhkumar on Tue, 04 Aug 2015 17:40:43 UTC]
[message edited by saurabhkumar on Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:37:12 UTC]
  saurabhkumar on 2015-08-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take staphisagria 200 (3 doses 12 hours apart then stop taking the remedy. Wait for 1 week and then update.

mani_jee 8 years ago
thankyou mani_lee sir.

require detail.
just 3 doses??
need to know about the doses too, like how many drops, etc.
saurabhkumar 8 years ago
Take 3 drops of medicine in 2 teaspoon of water.

Yes, 3 doses only, not to be repeated on daily basis. Wait for 1 week and then report progress.

mani_jee 8 years ago
After taking the medication i will report.

Thank you very much sir.
saurabhkumar 8 years ago
hello sir,

sorry i was unable to update the report earlier as i was able to take the medicine only last week.. and after 1 week wait, i am sorry to say that there is no significant improvement, even if there was some improvement it is not noticable.
Although i haven't had chance to intercourse but i am reporting after performing masturbation, and it happens that results are same as earlier, i ejaculated after same duration as earlier.

what should i do now, should i continue with the same medicine or change it.??

[message edited by saurabhkumar on Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:55:45 UTC]
saurabhkumar 8 years ago
Please tell me if you are narried? If yes, then what makes you to masturbate?

mani_jee 8 years ago
No sir,
I am not married.
i mentioned that i had a girlfriend (gf).
saurabhkumar 8 years ago
Please take a single dose of conium 200. Update after 1 week.

mani_jee 8 years ago
thank you sir.
i will report after one week.
saurabhkumar 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.