ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Chronic Sub-dural Haematoma induced urine problem

70 year old patient suffering from right side sub dural haematoma(SDH) for the last five years. Surgeons refused to operate due to very weak heart condition. Now unable to walk/getup or sit properly.
Major problem is that patient is unable to urinate in the urine pot while standing or sitting. However patient lies down urinate immediately on the bed resulting in very unhygeinic bed conditrion.All other functions normal. No BP. No diabetes or no prostate enlargement. Suggest some
  Dr Raj Kumar on 2006-01-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
have you tried CAL CARB?
dr.sajid mahmood
drsajid last decade
I have not tried Cal carb yet. I have kept the patient on Plumbum 30 because about 3 months ago his condition has worsened and symptoms were near to Muscular Dystrophy. Plumbum Met really worked. Now the patient can sit up some times in a day. I tried Kreosat but wiothout any success for urine problem .
As per your suggestion now should I go for Ca. Carb 30
Dr Raj Kumar last decade
yes you can give calc carb.
dr.sajid mahmood
drsajid last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.