[Genital warts/HPV – help neededHello!
Apologies, in case that this is a repost, something went wrong when I submitted this 5 minutes ago.
Before I start, I would like to say that this forum seems great and the provided answers seem to be very good advices!
My goal: getting rid of all my HPV
My history: I got infected with HPV at the age of 21 and the warts grew fast. I consulted a naturopath back in those days who used kinesiology to find out more about my general state of health. She put me on a no sugar, no flour, no rice etc. diet and gave me some of those little needle-head big homoeopathic balls. After about 6 months most of the warts disappeared. Since then, 1 bigger and about 20 super small warts are left. They have been growing very slowly since and almost have the same size as they had more than 10 years back. Thuja treatment, back in those days, didn't work out.
- Male, 32, 191cm, 82kg
- Cycle about 10 miles a day, no-smoker, drink alcohol about every 2 weeks
- Vegan (no meat, no diary, no honey, etc.)
- For about 5 weeks I haven't eaten sugar, flour, white rice, fruits, etc.
- Usually I feel weaker in the morning and better in the evening/night
- The later into the day, the more constructive I can work
- I have about 6 hours of sleep on average, but feel good with this
- Irregular eating times, I skip meals, I tend to overeat (not much, but still, I do)
- My eyesight is not good, I have a strong astigmatism (left eye: -3.50; right eye: -3.25)
- For about 1 year my body feels like it has way too much acid inside (but this got better through the reintroduced diet that I have been doing for 5 weeks now) and one of my tooth had a root infection
I would really appreciate any advice on the HPV situation.
john_s on 2015-08-15
daktersaab 4 years ago
john_s 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.