Dr. Nawaz Khan Pl help - Genital Wart resurfaced after two yearsHello Dr. Nawaz,
I am Sameer/Male/45/married from Mumbai India.
A black cauliflower like wart (fleshy, non-spongy, no pain, no itching, no sensitivity) developed on upper shaft of my penis about 1-cm from the abdomen joint in June 2011 which I had removed with Garlic paste. It disappeared but came again after two months in August 2011. This time I took Thuja 30c and Cinnabaris 30 3-times a day for 2 weeks without any positive affect and then I had to get rid of this wart by applying garlic paste.
But it resurfaced this time with in a month and I was advised to take Thuja 200 and Cinnabaris 200 twice a day and also apply Thuja MT on the wart. I got rid of the wart within a week (mainly due to local application) and thought that the problem is over but within 15 days the same wart resurfaced. This time I again applied Thuja MT and took Thuja 200 and Cinnabaris 200 twice a day for a longer duration - about a month. But to my surprise during this treatment, the same wart has resurfaced for the 5th time.
In March 2012 I have been on NITRIC AC 200 & Staphyasagria 200 twice a day for 15 days.
In April 2012, a senior Homeopathic doctor gave me just one dose of Thuja 1M and advised me to wait for a month. This single dose could cure 90% of the Wart. To cure the balance 10% wart, he gave me another dose of Thuja 1M and strictly asked me to not repeat the medicine. This made the wart go away but its foot print remained there.
After about 2 years in 2014, the same wart started growing from the side which actually took longer to cure. This time I consulted another doctor in my locality who started with single dose of Thuja 1M which surprisingly did not work at all this time. He gave me 3-4 monthly single doses of this medicine without any positive effect rather the wart was growing. After a gap of about a month, he started with Thuja 30 3-4 doses a day which continued for a month without any positive effect. Then he gave me Thuja 200 alternate days for about 3 months with no effect.
Finally, for the last 6 months I am once again on Thuja 1M (single monthly dose) which this time worked to some extent but was unable to fully cure the wart.
NOW, the situation has become worse. Recently, I have noticed one small wart on the abdomen very close to penis hidden under pubic hair and 4-5 new tiny warts on the penis. All these warts are look alike with tiny dots which is the starting of a wart which would eventually look like a cauliflower.
Just to add, for the past 6 months I am also taking Lycopodium 200 (discontinued from 1st August) for my severe gas and bloating problem.
Last dose of Thuja 1M was taken on 15th July 2015.
History - I got a similar wart under my nose on the right side when I was 12 yr old which my mother scratched with ginger & lime. This had resurfaced when I was 25 yrs and this time it was treated by a qualified Homeopath.
Please find below my complete case study:
Patient ID: Sam2105
1. Describe your main suffering?
Black cauliflower like warts on penis and abdomen.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Chronic constipation, excessive gas & bloating, occasional acidity, inability to maintain erection.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
More worried due to genital Wart as it is affecting my sex life to some extent.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
History - I got a similar wart under my nose on the right side when I was 12 yr old which my mother scratched with ginger & limestone. This had resurfaced when I was 25 and this time it was treated by a qualified Homeopath. It went off within 1-2 Months.
When this wart occured (June'11) I was going through tremendous stress due to career concerns and family relocation to a new city. For couple of months (Aug-Sep'11) this took the shape of anxiety with palpitation, afaid of unknown, insecurity feeling towards kids (10 & 7 that time)- something bad should not happen to them.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
morning and evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I like cold weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody, easily offended, get irritated easily, agreeable, quiet, labourius,
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
don't like but it doesn't affect me in any way
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes especially noise
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
good about friends,love my family-wife & kids,
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i dream about missing my exams.
Falling in dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? sweets,fast food (once in a week)
occassional desire for sweet/dessert, i do not like too oily food, quite disciplined food habbits.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive. Also I take lot of water due to kidney stones problem (for last 15 yrs)
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal. I take in moderate.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More:head, face, full body
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
tight (once in aday)
Constipated. Always take Isabgol (Psyllium husks) at night. Though Pass stool everyday, it is a real problem for me as it triggers excessive flatulence and boating and sometimes even acidity.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
deep sleep. By Right side as I feel uncomfortable on left side due to pressure on Heart (for 4-5 yrs).
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No. Sexual desire is high but suffering from ED for 8-9 yrs. Get erection but does not last long enough. I take Tadalafil (5mg) once a week only on weekends.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Better than many and there are many better than me. No complex of either type.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Already described in detail.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
bp,allergy to dust ,coweb
By the grace of Allah, nothing major.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am a good looking person, 6 feet / 80kg, fair, medium built,brownish black hair.
Dr. Nawaz, I request you to kindly look into my case and help me getting rid of these warts.
sam2105 on 2015-08-19
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.