≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Gall Bladder stone and flatulence

In Jan 2005 I suddenly began gettin a lot of gas with burping/wind from mouth.Even light food gives me gas.Initialyy (during Jan 2005) I had Ultrsound and CT scan of abdomen done which came out normal.But I was losing weight.In March I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism.But the gas and wt loss continued.Recently I had anther ultrasound done which showed stone in the Gall Bladder of size 6.8 mm.

1.Is their any cure of GB stone in Homeopathy? If yes pls suggest remedy.I have tried Nux vomica and lycopodium but the stone is still there.

2.Any remedy for gas/burping and indigestion?
  kumarpuneet2004 on 2006-01-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Berberis Vulgaris 1M in the liquid dose is your remedy taken twice daily.

Your gastric condition can be stabilized with Nat Phos 6x (biochemic) dose 2 tablets taken after meals twice daily.

Liquid dose is made up as follows:

Get a 500ml bottle of spring water
Pour out 100ml
Put in 3 globules or 1 drop if you have the liquid remedy.
Hit the bottle hard on your palm or a cushion and watch for the water to fizzle like when you open a bottle of soda.
Sip a teaspoonful as recommended above.

Report response weekly.
Joe De Livera last decade
dear joe de livera,
recently the two drugs is found effective in gall blader i.e . Calc Bilari 6 and Fel tauri 3x . berberis vulg is working nice at renal stone. In gall stone only releive the pain only not removing stone from gall bladder.
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Dear Dr. Deoshlok Sharma,
What is the full name of Calc Bilari? I did a search on the net but found no medicne of this name.

Puneet Kumar
kumarpuneet2004 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.