Suffering from piles frm last 2 yrsDear sir
I m suffering frm pileslast 2 yrs . It is coming out with stool and i hav to push it in side with my finger.
Only paining when when stool coming out pushing inside by finger and little burn also.
No bleeding .
I m having constipation problem regularly.
Pls help in this regards.
vikash.patel on 2015-08-25
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 7 years ago
7.Good climate (Ranchi).
8.Piles frm last 2 yrs
11.thirst is normal
12.tounge and taste is good but not able to smell properly.
13.bloodpressure is 120 / 80
14. I found gastric frm last 2-3 yrs.
15. I had not taken any medicine till the date
16. Education - Bachelor in science
17. I m working as a Chef manager in a restaurant.
18.Normally mind is cool but getting anger very soon in few conditions. I like to talk with everyone.
19.Stool secration is normal in colour but usually it is hard.
vikash.patel 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.