ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Husband with eye pain

My husband had a stroke 3 years ago and one of the things it affected was his left eye. He had to stay in a dark room for months because no light could reach it without excuriating pain. It finally got better to where we could go out but he had to have a blind fold on, that went on for a months. He is now able to be in any kind of light or outside in the sun without much problems. But there is times when the eye starts paining and hurting. Is there anything he can take to help with pain or anything to help with strengthing the eyes somehow?
  tweetystone on 2006-01-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I think the best medicine for your husband problem is MERC SOL, give him this medicine in 30c, 5 drops in some water, thrice a day for 3 days, and report back.
drsajid last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.