≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

cataract in right eye 8Left Eye Cataract 14Glaucoma and cataracts 1Cataract in eyes 2Cataracts 5Dr Deoshlok need remedy for cataract in eye pls!!!!! 16Swelling in cheek after cataract surgery 1Ankylosing Spondylitis, Grossly enlarged prostate and cataract in right eye 52Eyes Problem Cataract 1Calc Fluor increases cataract? 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I am, affected by cataract in left eye at the age of 39 years.noe I am 40.Also was suffering from allergy and sinusitis for the last 12 years.used eye drops containing steroids when irritation was high.I have a full body pain and a general weakness all the time.kindly suggest the remedy please... .
  vinodkkkesavankk on 2015-09-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please buy the following three remedies:

Arnica 6
Bryonia 30 and
Calc Flour 6x (cell salts/bio chemic)

30 minutes before breakfast, take Bryonia 30, four pills

30 minutes before dinner, take Arnica 6, four pills

Avoid milk, coffee and tea

avoid sour fruits, like orange, lemon etc

This will start seeing a significant improvement with allergy, body pain, weakness etc. This will also take you in the right curative path.

For one week only:
Calc Flour 6x, two tablets, 30 minutes after breakfast. You must not continue after a week.

Please report after a week, with the following information.

- list all other medicines you are taking
- which country and state are you living.
- are there cell phone towers around your house
- list all other complaints you have (constipation, digestion, food allergy)
Reva V 7 years ago
Hi I am Alex for any eye problems you can connect to me.
LosAngelesVision 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.