≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Ceaseless Sensation At Penis glans and frenulum extending upto rest part of body

I AM 25 YRS OLD. MY PROBLEM IS ceaseless very severe sensation at penis glans and frenulum area, which extending to the rest parts of body(through- hands,legs,back, neck upto brain) internally. Sometimes it is so intense that there is shivering in whole body. Sometimes it seems that there is a sudden current flow between frenulum and forehead. I can't wear underwear,as this problem gets more violent from small pressure and friction at penis tip. I am always feeling restless , can't concentrate in any work . Whenever trying to study and concentrate, this problem occuring very badly in me. I get some relief from all this problem after bath and getting up from sleep. My sleep is also not good. Sleep comes very late in night and wake up early in the morning.I can't sleep in noon.Always palpitating heart. I can't tolerate any kind of hot weather, always sweating in this weather. I have very much digestive problem.

plss help me..
  SUBHAJIT on 2015-09-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Sulphur 200 as follows and see how that affects over 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.