Excessive Hairloss (Hair experts - plz help!!!I am a 27yr male from India. I have been suffering from excessive hairfall (male pattern baldness) and dandruff for last 2-3 yrs. My hairline has receded badly. Its not hereditary, my diet is also good and I dont have any other illness. I have tried shampoos and oils of all companies - but none helped. I have started shaving my head to avoid further hair-loss but dandruff still doesnt go. If I stand in sun or eat something spicy, my scalp starts etching (probably due to dandruff..I suppose).
I have gone through the forums listed here, in most of the cases with similar issues you have recommended the following medicines to people. But the remedies were so much that I got confused.
1. SBL Scalptone 4 tabs with lukewarm water
2. 5ml ArnicaQ, Cantharis Q and Jaborandi Q with Coconut oil
3. Selenium 200 twice a week
4. Arsenic album 200
5. acid Flour 200c with Kali sulph 6x
6. Johnsons Baby shampoo twice a week
Please suggest which one should I go for (and of which company?) as I am new to homeopathy.
Another question that I wanted to ask was - companies like Dr.Batra, Backsons, Richfeel, etc are boasting of instant cures for hair-loss and new technologies like "Trichoscan", etc. Any idea about their success rate (if any) or they are just fooling people and minting money??
coool on 2006-01-19
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history of menses , any chest pain before menses
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
2. Sex - Male
3. country - India (New Delhi)
4. current complain - hairloss since 20 yrs of age
5. current medicine - not any particular though tried all oils (saini,sareen,anup,arnica,etc)
6. sign & Symptom - excessive dandruff
7. family back ground - service class (disease not hereditary)
8. qualification - BE
9. Nature of working - BPO (night shifts)
10. desire and aversion of food - fast food
11. Mind-behavior - patient, cool, not aggressive
12. Aggravation & Ameliration - tolerable
coool last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.