≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

need to hire a homeopath in india

Hello everyone,

Can someone please recommend the top homeopath in India?

Any city in India is fine I just need a really good homeopath who has experience helping kids with digestive issues that manifest into skin rashes.

We are seeing progress with Arsenicum Album but I need a homeopath to guide our treatment.

  kaunhe on 2015-09-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
for which place...

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 6 years ago
Any place is fine as long as they are a well experienced homeopath. It's going to be a remote case since we live in the United States. Thank you for replying.
kaunhe 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.