tingling numbness in fingertipstingling sensation in the fingertips followed by numbness. In the Indian sub-continent tingling is called jhuhjhuni.
Female aged 55.
nanhi on 2006-01-20
For Tingling 1st graded medicine are finger tips are Amon Mur, and Kali carb 2nd grade medicine are colchicum , hepar, lach , nat sulph, Rhus tox and thuja 3rd grads are 20 medicine it is very difficult to judge the medicine until you place the detail for prescribing the right medicine . It is not allopathic that will prescribe immediately by one symptom.
Please submit your complain in this following format
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing and unusable thing can not want to discus at forum because childrens are at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.