≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

problem regading penis size

hi am 33 ys old, i am married man, i want to increase my penis size. my size is too small there for i want to increase it about 2-3' more. so please suggest chief and best medicine
  shyamalpdas on 2015-10-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What is the current size of your penis and what is your nationality and the small size of penis is genetic??? Your body weight, height and job
Khan MD Kamran 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.