≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Pylonidal cyst

My husband has a pilonidal cyst. He had a severe flair up a few years ago and had it drained and packed. He is a healthy, extremely active 38 year old. We are looking for something to help without getting cut on again. I came across this awesome forum and was hoping for some help.

From what I've read he should take myr 200 every 4 days until it starts to puss and then take silicea 3times a day until it is fully dried out. then alternate silicea and hepar sulph once a day for a week.

Is this all correct?
Silicea 6C or 30C? What is the difference?

Thank you so much for clarifying!!

  Kellyjo115 on 2015-10-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
[message deleted by homeo_helper on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:41:46 UTC]
[message edited by homeo_helper on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:41:59 UTC]
homeo_helper 7 years ago
Pl stop all other medicines
Pl give him
1. Hepar Sulph-200 (200c) 6 pills twice a day
2. Calc Sulph-200 (200c) twice a day
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1 and 2
3.Penicilin-1m 6 pills on once in week day at bed time
Pl give this treatment for 15 days and then give feedback
homeo helper
[message edited by homeo_helper on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:42:22 UTC]
[message edited by homeo_helper on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:13:28 UTC]
homeo_helper 7 years ago
This is very different from what I've read? Thank you so much for replying! Why these instead of what most others have been told to do?

It is not pussing again yet. I asked last night and he said he felt like it would be soon.

Where would I get penicillin? Do you mean Penicillinum? I'm worried about this because it will take a very long time for Penicillinum to get to me as I would have to order from Canada, (i'm in Texas) and it takes 5 days before they even ship....
[message edited by Kellyjo115 on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:53:37 UTC]
Kellyjo115 7 years ago
yes, it is also termed as Penicilinum-1m
homeo helper
homeo_helper 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.