≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:




Posts about IBS, Indigestion

81 year , my dad has Chronic constipation and stomach pains/ possible IBS5ibs8gastric mucosal prolapse - gerd and ibs3Tuberculinum and IBS7Unable to pass stool completely. Feel lethargic an have headache. IBS28ibs1Chronic IBS1ibs13i have pain under my right ribs5Indigestion2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

IBS with Diarrhea, soft stool, indigestion, abdominal pain and P. Ejaculation

I m suffering from IBS problem for last 10-12 years. abdominal upsetness, loose/soft stool, gas in abdomen under left and right side of ribs, pain/swelling in middle of ribs it becomes more when i sit for an hour, unable to out d gas/air, stool sticks with intestinal walls while passing it, incomplete bowl, no feeling of appetite/hunger, disturbed sleep. lost too much weight, my weight is 53 kg, always feel upset due to IBS, fullness and burning of stomach after some eating.
I also have general debility and severe premature ejaculation since young age but now facing it badly after marriage (4 months ago), cannot hold the climax during intercourse and release semen as soon as enter..
My age 33: wt: 53kg, Married
[message edited by sirfan on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:24:14 UTC]
  sirfan on 2015-10-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Calc Carb-30 6 pills twice a day
2. Calc Phos-6x+Natrum Sulph-6x (3+3) pallets twice a day
3, Merc Sol-200 6 pills at bed time
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1 and 2
Pl take this treatment for 10 days and then give feedback
homeo helper

sage edited by homeo_helper on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:49:17 UTC]
[message edited by homeo_helper on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:51:00 UTC]
homeo_helper 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.