WG Mom insomniaI am a Texas Wegener's Mother of 3 long battle with WG diagnosed Feb 2002, Dr's cannot believe I am alive I would like to find alternative meds to help me avoid all the sideeffects from all the meds I have taken, my eyesight was affected, my hearing, hair loss, still have 60lbs over from steroids, had stroke have only 1 so so so working lung, I had to learn to walk all over again, wobble, have arthritis in spine, osteoporosis, and steroid induced diabetes, and have trouble sleeping... Can Homeopathy really help me?
texaswgmom on 2006-01-24
Please submit your complain in this following format
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.