My Son wakes up with a running nose in the morningHe is 13yrs
He wakes up with a running nose in the morning. We live in Bangalore which high on allergies.
By noon he is fine and again next day its a the same unless he sleeps longer than ususal. He is a little better .
Pls help him
[message edited by AdiSai on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 08:19:39 UTC]
AdiSai on 2015-10-28
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
2. Male or Female or other - Male
3. Single/Married _Single
4. weight -50 KGs ( Above Average from birth )
5. Height - 5'4 (Above average always)
6. country -India
7. climate -Slightly warm (Bangalore)
8. List of your complaints - I wake up with a running nose every day. By noon its gone and back again next day.
Digestion has been bad for a while. I cant take junk food. I have had 4 rounds of loose motions with vomiting in last 5 months. It goes away as soon as I take Besilac and stay in complete diet control.
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
4 Yrs - Running nose in the morning
1 Yrs - Bad digestion
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic - No d-abetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt -All
12. Thirst -very good
13. Tongue and Taste -
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine) -normal
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Parents fought once and it was bad
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
Nothing right now but have taken many medicines in past like antibiotics for prolonged fever, fracture, lots of homeo medicines for cold etc
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient - 7th standard in progress
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Student
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
Iam shy speaking in public. I am generally crazier than others in my behavior.Love my parents a lot besides cartoon shows. Less out going . Dont play outside much as dont like tbe in the middle of fights , push and pulls.
Get irritated when anyone disturbs me in the middle of watching something. am very dreamy.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. Not applicable
AdiSai 5 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? What was happening in your life just before these symptoms were noticed?
6. What time of the day do you suffer the most? What time of the day /night do you feel most energetic and happy?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, hot or cold application, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, sweating, walking, climbing, stool etc. Is there anything unusual about your pains or sufferings?
8. Do you think your sufferings have direct relation to any particular external factor or are it something to do with your own biological changes?
9. When do you feel worst, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather, standing, walking, climbing stairs, sitting, hanging legs down, laying down, turning in bed etc.?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality; (pick 3 to 5 most appropriate words that describe your mental traits)
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Unsocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine, Empathetic, Introverted.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- How do you respond to consolation during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc.?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you get along with your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-What is your profession? Do you love your profession? What is your dream job?
-Did you have any bereavement in life? How has it affected you?
-Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by guardians?
-Can you remember any unfortunate incident in life that you want to forget?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Do you have any abnormal smell in the urine?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to address your libido in general? Would you say your drive is low, normal or high?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual sensation, thoughts or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases have run in the family in the last two generations both sides?
23. Describe your overall appearance with respect to your BMI, skin type, muscular or flabby etc.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.