muscular dystrophymy daughter is 5years and four months old. diagnosed as muscular dystrophy. if there are any treatment pls contact ++92-300-8248221
bakhtiar on 2006-01-24
please send me the detail about current CPK. How many time did the Blood test for CPK. What will be the growth rate. please send me the detail about child mental.
Please submit your complain in this following format
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
♥ deoshlok last decade
Thank you for your help, I am giving answers to your queries for my daughter:
1. Name EMAN BAKHTIAR
2. Age 5 yers 5 months
3. Sex - FEMALE
4. Country KARACHI - PAKISTAN
5. Climate Karachi is located on the coast and as a result has a relatively mild climate. The level of precipitation is low for most of the year. However, due to the city's proximity to the sea, humidity levels usually remain high throughout the year. The city enjoys mild winters and warm summers. Karachi also receives the tail end of the monsoon rains. Since summer temperatures (the end of April through the end of August are approximately 30 to 35 degrees Celsius), the winter months (November through March) are the best time to visit Karachi. December, which is the most popular month for social events such as weddings, fundraisers and charity balls, is frequently the time when most visitors, tourists and expatriates come to Karachi.
6. Chief Complain-from how many days -(time of aggravation and amelioration)
We have noticed when she lost her weight and felt weakness 2 months ago. We started to meet doctors 45 days ago but have diagnosed the muscular dystrophy on 20th Jan after having CPK, ALDOLASE & EMG test done.
7. Current medicine you are taking NOTHING
8. Sign & Symptom of disease She used to standup by putting her hands on her knees but some time she got up normally. Some time fell down in running. Get weak day by day. She has lost her weight by 4 kg in last 2 months. Her current weight is 20.2 kg.
9. Family background PARENTS are first cousin. Diabetics history on both sides but parents have no diabetic.
10. Qualification of patient KG-2
11. Nature of working - KID
12. Desire and aversion of food SHE EATS EVERYTHING
13. Mind-behavior now she is getting irritating for some days otherwise was ok before.
14. Aggravation & Amelioration As yet there is no significant changes during the day except when she try to stand up, or running as she cant run fast and sometime fell down.
Anger she start weeping if she is not being obeyed.
Irritability she is very loving as yet, but yes she is irritating now
Hurry yes these days
Impatient yes these days
Peculiar sometime yes
Public speaking or not she speaks in public, also has participated in the drama and dance competition in school.
She is very loving and affectionate. She loved to go to school but these days she makes excuses.
bakhtiar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.