≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Downward bent in penis

Hello to all doc.
I am ankur kashyap, 27 year old . I am suffering from penis curvature form last 4 year. I am unable to penetrate .plz suggest me medicine.
Age -27
Height -5.7ft.
Weight-68 kg
Had skin prob around 6 year back that created lots of bubble stucture which was cured by medicine.

No accident
Musterbation addicted
Plz suggest medicine ........
  Itsmeaks on 2015-11-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.