≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erection Problem-feel more tickle in frenulum

1. Premature Ejaculation Problem
2. erection problem.
3. On every sex, Out Sperm from penis after 2 minute of sex
4. After 1st sex, penis take more time to get ready 2nd sex.

? How can i increase my time of sex play.

I fell very more tickle in my penis frenulum.

* age-30
Weight-65 to 68 KG

Solve it Doctor.
[message edited by usercombo on Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:54:53 UTC]
[message edited by usercombo on Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:56:23 UTC]

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  usercombo on 2015-11-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

please answer below

is there morning errection -

smoking or alcohol habbit -

masterbation habbit -

anxitey before sex -

relationship with wife -

depression about problem -


how often u sex?

how is your sexual desire -
sabkamalik1 4 years ago
is there morning errection - no
smoking or alcohol habbit - no
masterbation habbit - no
anxitey before sex - NO
relationship with wife - Good
depression about problem - No Problem
how often u sex? twice or 3 in a week.
how is your sexual desire - fairly.
[message edited by usercombo on Sun, 29 Nov 2015 19:17:20 UTC]
usercombo 4 years ago

please take

lycopodium Clavatum 200c

weekly one dose for 1 month

weekly means
suppose today 1st dose (Monday) then 2Nd dose next Monday

one dose means 4 drops mix with 1 tea spoonfull mineral water and sip slowly

or if globules
then 7 globules as a one dose

please report me after 15 days

don't have sex for 15 days
after 15 days will prescribe u a remedy
sabkamalik1 4 years ago
ok, i will.
usercombo 4 years ago
sabkamalik1 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.