Help!!! Unsafe dental procedure! Removal of amalgam filling, mercury vapor, breastfeeding a 2 month old!!! Need remedy for infant and myselfI have extreme anxiety, terrified that something will change/affect my baby! Please help!!! Baby seems fine but I know methylmercury passes thru breastmilk! The obvious answer is mercurous, but I don't know. Please please doctors respond, please I am in a panic, I have so much fret/regret/guilt/panic. Save my baby!!! Mercury is THE most toxic nonradioactive substance in the planet and my baby just drank that thru my milk. HELP ME!
Esharmony on 2015-12-02
♡ telescope 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.