≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I can not open my mouth properly due to chewing gutkha plz help me.

only one finger insert my mouth...as your website saw i take some homeopathic medicine 1.belladonna 30
2.nux vomica 200 ch
3.calcarea fluorica 6x
...from one day but medicine not pills ..this is drops...so i can't understand how to take..and how many drops take.
and plz suggest your advice.
and how to quit tobacco by homeopathic treatment. plz reply soon.
  arvind1505 on 2015-12-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I shall copy below my default therapy many clients have used to QUIT SMOKING which has also helped the rare cases like yours to QUIT CHEWING GUTKA.

The Remedy you will use to help you to QUIT smoking is

Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

You will also exercise to sweat it out to help in the recovery process and you must drink at least 3 liters of water.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Report results in a week.
Joe De Livera 5 years ago
Thanks for reply ..
1.But only Arnica 6c can open my mouth.
2.give me full treatment advice.
arvind1505 5 years ago
Arnica 6c for quitting tabacco. Plz tell me some more medicine for my mouth open.
arvind1505 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.