Insomnia and tingling in arms and legs ......I wake up after about 6 hours of solid sleep...however I can't get back to sleep after that, which is not normal. I normally get 9 hours. While in the process of getting back to sleep....I get a tingling sensation in my legs and arms. I am having mild anxiety symptoms.....am taking Ars Alb 6c per doctor.
Anything to take?
jtlaharder on 2006-01-27
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
15. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
You are currently handling my case...but I was wondering if there is anything for insomnia in my case. Being tired is making my symptoms worse. Should I take Nux Vom for insomnia. I currently took Ars Alb 6c per your recommendation. I am sleepy on going to bed, but get up about after 5 hours of sleep and have trouble going back to sleep. Mornings are my worst time of day, especially after distrubed night. Can I drink coffee or will that antidote it? Thanks
jtlaharder last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.