School Withdrawal & Croud FobiaMy daughter is passing through the similar phase, aged about 16 Years, wt. about 50 kg and height 5 feet 1 inch, main symptoms are:
• school withdrawal
• avoids interaction with outsiders
• avoids to go for outing.
• Very Shy, Makes less no. of Friends.
• Avoids Presentation and Stage Programmes, but very good in Dance-Sports and Talketive.
• delaying tendency, Extreemly Tallu Tendency.
• Performs all work but try to delay or agrees to performs later stage.
• very sensitive to others comments & comparisons: very sharp & long lasting Memory in this context.
• feeling hot even in winters, She usually felt hot and tended to wear fewer clothes than most of her friends, for instance she would often be in a T-shirt when others were in jumpers or fleeces.
• Uncomfortable with any of high-neck clothings
• in washroom takes bath without switching light/ usually enjoys in dark.
• irritable behavior, somtime violent
• Very Loud voice/irritating at home and very shy outside, very good communication skill
• In-House Very High Pitch, very calm outside.
• likes to see TV on continuous basis, Social, Cricket sometimes Detective & Horror
• sleeps more than 8-10 hrs, she prefers to sleep on her tummy
• sleep withdrawal-Improved
• no fits, migraine, diarrhea, stomach ache, or nausea
• very intelligent and sharp
• IQ about 105-110 %
• good in studies
• good in cooking
• very good in drawing
• likes salty and spices dishes, improvrd
• Good eating habbits, likes Butter Paneer, Non veg as well as Greens
• no medical findings, only counseling recommended
• thyroid test is in normal range
• always body bad smell irrespective of regular bath
sanjuji on 2015-12-11
♡ Nishat Parveen 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.