≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Pls help doctor, i hav health issues from 5months after possible exposure

Hello sir,
I was involved in gay anal sex .i was the receiver(no penetration but some fluid got contacted). Just after that night i had extreem nausea and vomitted once in morning.then after i took some medicine prescribed by doctor.and then series of symtomps like swollen lymph gland under jaws( 3 of them one by one and middle one is pain full but all gone now) rashes on rubbing on skin,small red spots on legs for few days some of them is very itchy. Cold and cough twice.All these symptoms apppear within 3 months. Most symtomps gone but 1)continious feeling of nausea(when i saw some food).2) red spots
appears randomly on my hands and legs(looks like dry red pimple ).3)my back is filled with such red pointy bumps(in photo it is the middle one on my shoulder) some small of same type on my hands and legs .
I m tested for ..
1)hiv after 3mnths...neg.
2)hiv 5months ...neg.
3)syphillis 5 months neg.
5)liver function after 5 months..normal
6) hepatitus b after 5 month neg.

My age is 23 and my health is keep geting down due to nausea issue and idk whats goin on with me nowadays along with nausea i feel heavy head ,light pain in mid of eyebrows i took medicine alopathic that helps me while i was on medication but when i stop those medicine i feel the same while my skin issues left untreated since frm the begning.

help me and tell me for other tests or retests that i should d
  Amar261 on 2015-12-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take one dose Sulphur 200.
Do not use any other medicine.
Do not eat or drink sour things.
Take medicine during day time, not at night.
telescope 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.