≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Sulphur: $4.19Professional Constitutional Kit #1: $180.00First Aid Kit: $180.00


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sulphur antidote and itching skin


I have had EXTREME itching skin with small red bumps all over my body for about 1 year now. The itching only responds to an oral steroid (no anti histamines) but then eventually comes back after a month. I have had many blood tests and skin biopsys and now the doctor's say they think its a hive like reaction to a medication, but don't know what medication.

Well, I bought some sulphur 30c tablets and took them twice yesterday as directed, and it seemed like the itching got worse after taking them, can that happen? If so, do I need an antidote? What is the antidote?

Any suggestions on another remedy would also be helpful.

Thank you.
  leharris111 on 2015-12-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
sulpher gives many aggravations. that's normal for sulphur. continue the treetment and after some time you will be completly cured.
don't take any remedy that can antidotate sulphur! it's the normal reaction.
[message edited by radu_costache on Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:38:43 UTC]
radu_costache 7 years ago
Thank you, how long do you think it will take for it to all go away? How long should I keep taking the sulphur?
leharris111 7 years ago
I also read about Apis Mel, would that be better?
leharris111 7 years ago
Don't take Apis melifica. WE don't combine remedys.If the sulphur aggravates symptoms, i'm sure that it is the corect remedy.
radu_costache 7 years ago
ok and how long do the aggravations usually last?
leharris111 7 years ago
There isn't a fixed time.
radu_costache 7 years ago
Is it better?
radu_costache 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.