≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

how much time it wil take to cure my excessive precum problem?

i've musterbated alot,
now i'm having precum pblm ,even i dont talk about sexual things to my gf.
dnt say its normal.
so tel me how much time wil b required for any homoyopathic medicine to cure?
prblm is from last 1 year.
age 23
  amit10 on 2015-12-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hi Dr kadwa /mohla /nawaz sir or any respected person here

we are humain beings and can't tolerate if any one use bad words specially

" u mf ""

please see the below thread where he abused me.. he don't know how to respect forum members so I am sure he will not be good to any humain beings..

I escalated this to moderator (Simon)

plesse hold on before prescribing it's my humble request

sabkamalik1 7 years ago
u mf means u my friend.
u r such weird person ..before calling yourself a proud member of this group LEARN ENGLISH.
amit10 7 years ago
lol...english is such a funny language..sry for being harsh but i dont think there is any cure to get rid of this precum issue permanently.If i am not wrong its not liquid discharge with urine, but white sticky substance that comes out and it must be happening when sexual thoughts come in ur mind either by watching or imagining. It happens when you get even little bit o sexual excitement. Earlier you might not be witnessing this when ur reproductive system was strong but due to excess masturbation this prob occurs which should not bother much. stop drooling at dirty stuff or leading in sexual fantasy world. slowly it will get cured.
ahmedja 7 years ago
I don't call my self to proud member..U no need to teach me English.. I know your age is 23 and I am also indian.. what type of words u guy using its clear so no need to advise me..

just stop posting for me till moderator advise..
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
thank you so much ahmedja
..i have stopped musterbation completely.
and as you said i can see improvements.
amit10 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.