≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Walkin, Sabra ,any experienced homeopath

This is in continuation of a long ago post - child Eye issues.

My 6 year old son has had a chalazion in his right lower eyelid for 6 months now.

He is a very bright child, sometimes short tempered (no tantrums though), strong willed and stubborn. Very tall and skinny for his age.

Medicines tried unsuccessfully- some in consultation with a hoemopath- some on advice in this forum



Nux Vomica
4 days of graphites - following which he had a bad cough for 3 weeks - so had to stop and go on antibiotics.
3 days of Thuja 200

Now in the past 2 weeks on advice form a homoepath -
Staphysagaria 200 - 2 pills once a week.

He is prone to frequent cold/coughs - about once a month, which I guess is inevitable because of kindergarten.

While any of these medicines seems to produce a temporary marginal reducation, nothing seems a permanent cure- the chalazion grows to its original size after a few days of maybe marginal reduction in size.

I think there has been some mistake in either the drug prescription or potency or frequency.

What to do?
  new2town on 2006-01-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
A chalazion, also known as a Meibomian gland lipogranuloma, is a cyst in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of the meibomian gland, usually on the upper eyelid. The primary treatment is application of warm compresses for 10 - 20 minutes at least 4 times a day. This may soften the hardened oils blocking the duct and promote drainage and healing.

Hep Sul 3x twice a day for a week - then WAIT at least a week to judge results.

If that fails try
Calc sil 30 one dose at night on three sucessive days , again WAIT at least two weeks to judge result.
walkin last decade
Thanks - but it has been on for 6 months....right lower eyelid...will this change the medicine?
new2town last decade
I think FERRUM PHOS 6X, 2 tablets after every 6 hour, for 3 days will make a change in the conditions.
drsajid last decade
Thanks Dr S and Walkin. Will get the medicines , try it out and get back to you.
new2town last decade
The company I ordered has sent me "c" instead of "X". Can I use them?
new2town last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.