Pilonidal Cyst-Got the herbs...now what do I do?Hello,
I got the herbs as suggested
Now here are my symtoms:
Got a pindonial cysts in between my beside. It did hurt, until I had it drained on Monday. Doctor said I should have it lanced...seriously trying to avoid that pain.
On the draining, Dr. got most of it to drain not all. Told me to take Anti-botincs until I got to the lancing doctor.
Well, I begun taking the anti's and it was serious distrubing my stomach...still taking the kerper...cannot stomach the other one.
I came upon this site on Monday night and decide before the lancing (oh the pain, the pain of that procedure) I would try natural therapy first.
So, I brought the above herbs and I am a little confused on how to began taking them....what is the right doses of each?
Do not believe I was stressed at all. Maybe tired and ran down when cyst appeared. Can you help with the right doses of the above herbs? Thanks, much............
kayka9170 on 2006-01-28
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.
15. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.