Nobody is helping meI am 38 years old (male unmarried) from Asia. I want help with my P.E problem and request any homeopathic doc to cure me who has expertise in this field. Gist of my problem is as follows.
1. Past excessive masterbation.
2. Ejaculate within a minute after penetration.
3. In past have been depressed.
4. I rush during sex.
5. Foreskin of genital(spaecially its tip /head) is very sensitive.
6. Problem may be psychological but mostly its physical as theres too much sensitivity of skin.
Kindly help me
[message edited by thundercracker on Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:37:05 UTC]
thundercracker on 2015-12-24
1. Your age & sex
Age 38, male
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
75 kg medium built, 5'9' height
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, don’t want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
I get angered quickly, irritable and extremely undecisive. I was extremely shy in my childhood. I never had high ambitions or high self esteem. I sometimes indulge myself in daydreaming and fantasizing about doing things that I can’t achieve. I am the kind of person who cries during emotional or tragic movies. I often indulge myself in unreal worries and imagining unforeseen bad events happening to my family.i am lazy and slow. i am very lenient,helpful thats why mostly people take advantage of me mellow nature. My self esteem gets better when I get appreciated or receive a compliment by the opposite sex or I hear about any foolproof remedy of mood swings or other ailments. I’ve never fallen in love so I also regret and repent regarding my fate. feel tense during exams and have stage fright. I am extreme nostalgic.i compare everything with the best moments i had in the past. Always reminiscing about golden memories of past, Perfumes used and music heard at those times take me back in the past. I help others all the time and feel happiness when they praise and thank me, it motivates me. I am highly indecisive, I cannot make up my mind regarding anything when I made to choose between different options, I end up choosing the wrong one and then I repent. My anger knows no bounds, but I cant afford to be angry these days because I start to faint when I get angry
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
Major problem P.E while Asthma, pollen allerg are being treated through allergy shots desensitisation
6. When did this main problem begin
I was asthmatic from the childhood BUT P.E STARTED in teenage. I turned out to be a quiet and shy kid.i used to feel sexual feelings from very start. later on an elder told me that masturbation ruins ones life. This caution affected me a lot as I started regretting about my indulgence in this activity from an early age. Couldn’t get the feelings of regret out of my system but slowly the worry subsided with constant praying.Then I got obsessed with my problem of bone snapping. When I used to sit or stand, a snapping/crunching sound used to come out of my knees. Not only knees but sometimes I felt the same phenomenon in my shoulder and elbow. I used to visit many doctors in this regard but they used to say I am a young man and that it’s not a big problem. Afterwards I started worrying about premature ejaculation, and therefore visited sexologists. They said it’s too early for them to judge my condition since I was not married. I used to feel deep regret after masterbation. At that time while passing stool(constipation) a few drops of semen or puss like matter used to come out from my pee hole. Moreover,I couldn’t stop the flow of urine and after getting done with it a few drops used to come out on bending myself. I had an anxiety/ depression attack at age of 28 and after 6 years homeopathy cured my depression thats why I love homeopathy
7. Can you relate any event which caused this problem
stated as above
When I was little one of my elder cousin tried molesting me but that didn't happen however I got obsessed with masterbation.
8. What makes the main problem better (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
During masturbation my asthma totally vanishes and my mood swings/anxiety also subsides but it doesn't last long due to sensitive skin of my penis. When during sex I lay down I last a little longer than during missionary position.
9. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
Excessive rubbing without pause makes me dc sooner
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
I feel hopless and irritable and jealous when iejaculate sooner
11. What other health problems do you have.
• stiffness in the nape area (Initial stage of Cervical Spondalosis).
• Very weak memory.
• I feel like fainting when I stand up after sitting for a longer period specially after offering prayers (not major concern)
• Teeth grinding (bruxism).
• Sometimes my toes get stuck and stiff in some specific direction especially while I am driving (accompanied by pain) which gradually comes back into normal position on pressing them. The fingers of my hands also goes through such phenomenon.
• Sometimes when I feel the urge to urinate I feel difficulty in the beginning (1 SEC) after which the flow becomes normal. It has a foul smell, sometimes. after ejaculation sometimes i feel a lil pain in my prostate area.
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. What animals or insects are you afraid of
these fears are normal like any other normal person
14. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
i fear of drowning, closed spaces, tsunami
15. What occupies your mind mostly
thoughts like am i leading a joyful life like the way i used to in my college days. this is the reason why i ask everyone the different of enjoyment level in ones childhood days and adulthood. i feel doing so many interesting things in a day but end up doing nothing, i feel time is running fast but i am not taking any advantage. i have regrets about the choices i made so far. if i had been more extrovert, enterprising and ambitious i would have done great.i am simply clueless about what i want in my life. i have regrets not making first moves towards a good looking girl and have always cursed my fate . I also regret why I didn't have much sexual encounters to practice on my P.E problem
16. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
they are the only things that i am surviving on. plus i need words of encouragement and hope that things would get better.
17. Do you want to stay alone or with people
i used to love my own company and solitude but now i need company and some distraction so that i dont get to remunerate over worries.
18. How is your sleep
i feel sleepy all the time but i prefer not to sleep early or in the afternoon with a view that i'll miss out on having good time
19. Do you have any recurring dreams
i just day dream, fantasizing things that i cant achieve.i dont mostly have dream during sleep
20. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
My P.E is not dependant on weather n climate but pollen allergy is
21. Do you normally feel hot or cold
i mostly feel cold,my hands are reported to be cold too on touching elses hand
22. What type of clothes you wear (e.g. tight, loose, around neck etc)
23. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
i like chocolates, junk foods, steaks, sour things like vinegar in my soup
24. What foods you hate a lot .
mostly cooked vegetables but i dont mind if they are served with my steak
25. What taste you love a lot (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
sweet after eating sour and saltish
27. Do you like warm or cold food
warm food but i like ice cream
28. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud….)
29. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
i dont feel thirsty in winters but in summers if i dont consume liquids i get panicked and asthma may aggravate.
30. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both . little bit of both
31. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details . moderate white coating from center of tongue to upper area, sometimes.
32. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
33. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc).
34. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any.
Click on my username for details.
i will do that as i have grinded teeth, thin hair, yellow skin
35. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, color)
its not that smelly but it leaves white stains. i dont perspire much
36. Any problems with eyes/vision .
No but they get red when i used pc alot or stay up late
37. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
During hayfever nose is extra runny and sensitive/itchy, stays blocked most of the time (some say possibility of polyps as i remember it used to bleed in childhood and i got operated where the doc extracted a piece of flesh from inside it), so are my eyes. ears are ok.
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
I remain constipated most of my life. When I dont pass stool I develop gasses
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
mentioned above, weak flow but speedy flow after masterbation
40. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
too much desire for masterbation, dirty thoughts but i ejaculate quickly.
41. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not.
I havent tried it practically but only problem may be posed by P.E
42. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
It is just curved downwards, the upper portion of shaft is stiffer while lower portion in tender and sensitive.sometimes white spots develop on foreskin of penis
43. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
44. What illnesses are running in your family
• Mother’s side
• Father’s side
father passed away due to internal bleeding due to urine in blood( maybe kidney problem, my paternal grandmother was asthmatic)
• Siblings (brother/sister)
both brothers have kidney stone problems
45. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
Some of the homeopathic/allopathic medicines that I have used are:
1. Thuja 1M, (one dose after a week or as per instruction then waiting for 3 days)
2. Ipecac 30C, (its combination with nat sulph 6x showed great results for asthma)
3. Staphysagaria 200C (prescribed on arrival of pollen season but haven’t used this one yet)
4. Sabadilla 30C. (prescribed on arrival of pollen season but haven’t used this one yet)
5. Arsenic album 200 (It increased my stamina)
6. Nat Phos 6x (only for one week)
7. Nux vom 200c at night and Sulpher 200c at morning (7 days) Asthma relief 70 %
8. Tuberculinum 200c (at this stage my Depression was gone)
9. Bryonia 200c (2 doses 2 days) with sulphur and tuberculinum (good response)
10. calcium jodatum 30 (took it in pollen season but didn’t help much)
11. Rush tox 30c or Hiper Sulph 200c (considerable improvement in allergy)
12. Bryonia 200c(considerable improvement in allergy)
13. Use antihistamines in pollen season
14. Brotux (homeopathic syrup) it leaves my airways minty which gives me relief
15. Ventoline inhaler
16. Lexotanil/anxit for anxiety (when needed)
17. I also take general supplements(fish oil)and other vitamins
46. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
only appendix operation
47. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
6 months psychiatrist treatment for depression and corticosteroids course for asthma during pollen season
48. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
MY MAIN PROBLEM IS P.E QIUCK EJACULATION AND MY RAISED ALT LEVELS
thundercracker 6 years ago
thundercracker 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.