≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need help finding Child's Constitution

I have scoured many books and the web and I cant figure out the constitution for one of my children- would love some help.

Child is a boy with dark hair and 10 years old.
When he was an infant he was extremely shy- hid behind anyone and everything. He was known for being a very smiley/happy baby.
Now that he is 10- he seems to have a warm personality. He is okay going out in cold temps in short sleeves. He is very intelligent. He is also pretty competitive. He always has to be better than everyone else. He cant stand to lose. If he does he usually gets gets angry and starts crying. He is also very athletic, and loves literature, and art. He is picky. He does not like vegetables but he likes milk and eggs. He seems to have a sense of what is right and makes sure his family is taken care of. He wakes up very early on his own and will be up hours before anyone else reading but fall asleep fairly early in the evening. He is a sound sleeper. Every now and then he has bouts of unexplained eczema. I am not sure it helps but he tends to blink alot when he is thinking.

I was half thinking carcinosinum but he is rarely sick,fairly intelligent and has no sleep problems although other aspects of the remedy are true. I would love some feedback. Thanks.
[message edited by AlwaysErika on Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:21:04 UTC]
  AlwaysErika on 2015-12-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please see if Calcarea Carb fits him.
telescope 6 years ago

I also think its Calcarea Carb :-)
mani_jee 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.