≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I am willing to pay if suggestion works!!

I want help for my case, its all posted here before and symptoms did not change, so If Anyone can help me to choose a remedy for my case and It works I am willing to pay for the results.

  seroquel on 2016-01-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi -

can you please describe what is your major suffering? if I can advise will do that.
sabkamalik1 6 years ago
The major and main suffering is a state of fear/terror causeless and constant.
seroquel 6 years ago
ok.. what county u belongs to?
sabkamalik1 6 years ago
you can email your username at
homeo.mzp[at]gmail.com he takes paid cases.
0antivirus0 6 years ago
seroquel 6 years ago
Up to the top.
seroquel 6 years ago
you can do as per antivirius advised..
sabkamalik1 6 years ago
dear sabmalik1: I am not looking for a paid practitioner, I am offering fee if suggestion work out, is different.

seroquel 6 years ago
ok then u can post for rishimba or nawazkhan..
sabkamalik1 6 years ago
Someone can help?

seroquel 6 years ago
Answer the following questions:

Food Preference: Hot or Warm, Spicy or Sweet, Salty or Wihout Salt?
Any mental traumas in the past ?
Does Warm or Cold weather effects your feelings of fear, exhaustion etc?
Do you feel better in cold air ?
Do you like playing sports or going to the gym?
Do you make friends easily?
nervousguy1 6 years ago
Hi Nervousguy! I dont get whether you are a patient or a practitioner.

Do you have any experience treating ppl?

Sorry to ask these, but cause you are asking for help as the same time that you offer me?

If you can clarify for me I will be glad.

thanks a lot!

seroquel 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.