≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Height growth by homeopathic medicine

I am a 22 year old boy. My height is 165 cm. My father height is 170 cm my mother height is 162 cm. I want to increase my height 2 to 4 cm more. Sir pls help me.
  Rahul singh Tomar on 2016-01-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
At your age it can't be done. The possible time was between 13-17 yrs.
fitness 6 years ago

I have seen in this forum there are many people who suffered with same problem. And many doctors in this forum helped them.
Growth stop at age 17 ????
Who said that?
Rahul singh Tomar 6 years ago
Rahul Ji i am agree, height can be increased even after 20 . Everything is possible with faith.
Pran7 6 years ago
Do pranayama regularly, intake green vegetables , maintain a good digestion, exercise as per your capability, wake up early in the morning, jump little every day, take dry fruits like badam, kichmich, kaju, khajoor, but remember dnt over, digestion.is main thing, pray more to Lord. Blessings .
Pran7 6 years ago
O yaaro mujhe jyada english nahi aati isliye hinglish me type kar raha hu. Meri help karo. 2 saal se try kar raha hun. Lekin height aik cm bhi nahi badi. Mujhe bas 2 cm height aur badani hai. Homeopathy na sahi to koi aur medicines. dosto bahut sapne hai
Rahul singh Tomar 6 years ago
dosto sapne bahut hai bas unhe pura karne ke liye 2 cm height aur chhaiye. mere sapno ko pura karne me meri help karo. please
Rahul singh Tomar 6 years ago
Hi my name is raj i am 24 years old my height is 5.2 i am very much disappointed with my height and i face many problem can anyone help me to atleast gain 4 to 5 inches thank you
Raj4 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.