Looking for medicine for my sleep apnea and low testosteroneI will be grateful for suggestions. My details are given below:
Age: 56 year
Body Type: Slim
Height: 5ft 8 in
Weight: 75 kg
General appearance: I am tall and slim built but not skinny and my complexion is fair. I have no allergies.
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
I have used Staphysagria 200CH for my back pain.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Sleep Apnea and low testosterone
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I had successful heart by-pass surgery about 1.5 years ago and have the following other sufferings:
Sinus and frequent mucus come from mouth/nose
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
No mental suffering
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Sleep Apnea issue: Breathing stops suddenly during Sleep resulting in discomfort and loss of sleep. This result in sleepiness during the day and lightness of the head.
Low testosterone issue: Feel low in energy, muscular pain and sexual dysfunction.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Sleep Apnea and Low testosterone was diagnosed about 5-6 years ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Sleep Apnea: Entire night
Low testosterone: All time
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Nothing specific but it may be linked to age
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I enjoy both cold & hot weathers and do not particularly like very cold & hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am sensitive/emotional . I do argue (if I feel that I am right) and do not like surrendering easily. Get tense quite easily and feel angry (though I do not express it). I like friends but enjoy gettogethers.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless Weeping, talking to one self etc? No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my friends, family, childrens and wife.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? No
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I like less spicy food and sweet.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? Spicy, salty and fried food.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More particularly in hot/humid weather. It sweat more on head.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal (Every morning)
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep very light (disturbed very easily with noise)
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? No
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Androgel for low testorone.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Nothing specfic
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. Average
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Blood Pressure - Under control with blood pressure medicine
Hepatitus-B (Chronic) - No medication just under observation
Sinus and frequent mucus come from mouth/nose - Treat it when it get worse
Back Pain - Under control no medication at the moment.
liaqatba on 2016-02-17
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.